- Who have an achy back and are worried that they will always have this pain.
- Who have knee pain with squatting and have tried everything, but can’t seem to get to the root cause.
- Who can’t lift overhead without shoulder pain and are worried that they are going to cause more damage.
- With recurrent ankle sprains that just never seem to get better.
- With prior injuries who have been told to stop activities they love like squatting, deadlifting, running, or cycling.
- Who are trying to stay strong, healthy, and fit but struggle because of pain.
- Who have been dealing with a chronic injury that just doesn’t seem to go away.
- Who have seen other medical providers in the past but have had no long-lasting change in their pain.
Treatment sessions can include:
- Corrective Exercises
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Joint Mobilizations and Manipulations
- Massage/tool-assisted massage
- Body Tempering
- Air Relax Recovery Boots
- Video Analysis
- Barbell Training
- Running Assessment
- Remote Programming/Movement Assessment
Kaizen Health and Wellness is in-network with Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield. We will gladly check your benefits to see what your co-pay and deductible are so that you know what you will owe out of pocket and we will file all claims on your behalf.
Please note, we are out-of-network with all other insurance carriers. If we are out-of-network with your insurance provider, you will be given an invoice with all necessary information to submit to insurance for possible reimbursement.
We accept cash, check, credit/debit, PayPal, Venmo, as well HSA/FSA.
Physical therapy evaluations and treatments are one ninety minutes long. Follow-up and treatment sessions are one hour.
Body tune-up sessions are 30 or 60 minutes.
Nothing specific is required. Bring a smile, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and work hard.
Wear whatever you are comfortable with. Most people choose to wear gym clothes.
Most people see significant improvement within the first few visits. However, everyone is different and no two injuries are the same. Because of this, we offer multiple packages and memberships to best fit your needs and get you back to doing the things you love as soon as possible.
Consistency is key, but don’t worry if you need to reschedule an appointment. We will make sure you have everything you need to succeed until you can get back in the clinic.
Our clients love working with us! Once you are done with your treatment plan, you don’t have to be done working with us. Most of our clients choose to continue working with us on a monthly basis working on technique, improving movement patterns, or just making sure their body feels great.